Sundays at 10:00 AM
Join Our Next Gathering Live!
On Sunday we gather in our Church building and online through a live stream to celebrate God’s faithfulness and goodness.
While the service for adults is taking place, we offer Bridge Kids for children from nursery through grade 5.
What to Expect
Come as you are dress code
Coffee and snacks are served 30 minutes prior to service time.
We would love for you to hang with us over a coffee and neighbourly chat.
We enjoy keeping things light, so don’t be surprised to be laughing and enjoying yourself.
Our Creative Team, which includes visual, media and music, seeks a balance of being innovative and, at the same time, honouring toward the rich history of the church.
Our teaching is not churchy – but it is unapologetically Bible-based and substantive.
We promise you will hear something that will increase your faith and change your life.
Bridge Kids – Great Adventure
- On Sunday, we gather in-person and online through a live stream.
- While adults gather, we have a separate area for kids.
- Kids ministry is discussion and activity-based. We’ll run through some games and activities while having larger discussions about life and faith in ways more accessible to children of all ages.
- Expect your kids to go home talking non-stop about their time with us, vibrant and energized by everything they have experienced and learned!
- To learn more about Bridge Ministries for Children check out our Bridge Kids or Bridge Youth Facebook and Instagram pages.
Looking to gather outside a traditional church space?
Check out our events calendar for Bridge Community Events.